Sunday, January 26, 2014

working with me

Many of you have reached out to learn more about the work that I do: reiki & qigong, craniosacral therapy, path finding and teaching pilates--all of it about helping you to live fully, joyfully and healthily.

Reiki and Qigong are two types of energy work that I use together during sessions, depending on which techniques are more applicable at the time. At times, I will blend energy work into a CranioSacral session, which is light touch manual therapy and helps to melt away physical restrictions, pain and open up an ease of movement and being.

Path finding is my newest addition! Somewhere between life coaching and arts therapy, I teach you how to cultivate inspiration, guide you into personal growth and help you add richness and fulfillment to the life that you already have. It's much less about making drastic changes than about finding ways to weave in joy and passion into the life that you do have and moving from there. You have to grow yourself before you can grow your career, business or relationship and I help you to do that.


For more information, you can find me here or here. And please! drop me a line if you have questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment