Sunday, February 6, 2011

the race!

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! a festival with legs! I get that running is addictive, but racing takes it to a whole new level!

I biked to Golden Gate Park from my house and met up with my friends at the start line. We weaseled ourselves in to the front of the pack and took off.

It was hard, I haven't run at all since I started the antibiotics, but that's probably for the best. Rest is, after all, when you gain strength.

I'm not sure what my time was but it was so much fun!

I did see a few people with form that screamed "injury in waiting" at me. I wanted to go up to them and give them my card and tell them that I could fix it. maybe I'll make shirts for the next one?

Ok, and now back to the thesis. I need to find more balance with this thing. I keep working on it all at once and then not at all. a lil bit, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment